Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.34.2 is a program for remote control of settings for most Nikon DSLR cameras. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, wired or wirelessly using a wireless transmitter.
It also supports advanced camera features such as LiveView, Picture Control and Viewer, which allows you to preview and select images before transferring them to your computer.
Nikon’s exclusive image processing and display software is also supported A list of supported cameras and features is provided below. This software allows you to control most camera settings remotely – from a computer.
- Remote control of most digital SLR settings from a computer (including control of exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture).
- Control over a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
- Transfer images directly from the camera to a computer and manage everything from shooting to saving images.
- The Enhanced Viewer function displays thumbnails of still images stored on the computer.
- Images in the camera buffer can be confirmed or cleared before being transferred to a computer using the preview screen or thumbnail operation.
- LiveView (Hand-held and Tripod) is supported, where the camera sensor provides a live preview through the lens. LiveView support allows simultaneous focus adjustment and/or shutter release, along with confirmation of shooting on the computer screen. In Tripod mode, the ability to remotely select the desired AF point is supported.
- A Picture Control system is supported, allowing you to select and adjust image settings on a computer, create custom curves (pitch shift information) and save them to the camera.
- D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D60, D90, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D800E, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000
Notes for D3S, D4, D600, D800, D800E, D5100, D5200 and D7000 users.
- When a D3S, D4, D600, D800, D800E, D5100, D5200, or D7000 is connected to a computer using Camera Control Pro 2, images recorded on a memory card inserted into the camera will not be displayed in the Nikon Transfer, Windows Explorer, Image Capture applications. and iPhoto. To view images recorded on a memory card with this application, you must first close Camera Control Pro 2. (To display images on a Windows XP computer, exit Camera Control Pro 2 and turn the camera off and then on again.)
- Shoots in AF-F mode with the D4, D600, D800, D800E, D5100, D5200 and D7000 cameras.
When using the Shutter button to take photos in live view with the focus mode set to AF-F on the D4, D600, D800, D800E, D5100, D5200, and D7000, focus point information is not recorded with the image. recorded with images taken using AF and shutter button However, AF and shutter button cannot be used to take images with the D7000 when the focus mode is set to AF-F.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.34.2 Full + Serial Key
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)