Pale Moon 26.3.3 size 23.69 Mb is accelerated by optimizing the Firefox browser. The program is individually built and optimized for the Windows operating system. Some of the features that have carefully been disabled that are not in high demand, but hinder the work to improve the speed and efficiency of the browser on the web page display. Make this – you will get a rate of 25%!
Starting with version 12 Moonchild Productions has changed the release schedule Pale Moon. Rather than following the Mozilla release schedule fast. The reason for this couple, at least this will allow the Pale Moon to implement things spimke “working” for some time, but discarded because of lack of time to go “up” with (too) quickly came out with a new version of Mozilla. quick release frequent updates do not carry large – one or two new features (and sometimes even partially implemented), but it requires the development cycle / full test for Pale Moon. Another reason is that from now on, Firefox has received several overhauls the user interface associated with the transition to the “Web OS” / “Metro” / “Desktop integration”, which is contrary to the purpose Pale Moon, which showed the rest of the web browser.
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- Source – 100% Firefox! This means that you get the reliability and stability of the Firefox browser, as well as various options for Firefox and its features.
- A significant increase in speed for scripting and display pages compared to Firefox.
- Support for Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) and canvas, such as the type of vector graphics.
- Sustainability: experience less crashes the browser.
- SVG and Canvas support, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
- HTML5 and WebGL Support (v4)
- Support Plugin OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
- The ability to use existing Firefox profile, bookmarks and settings migration tool
- Support for extensions, themes and user profiles Firefox.