pdfFactory Pro 7.33 is a great application which is a virtual printer driver with which you can create documents in PDF format. Allows you to create PDF projects from many files or documents, and also has a preview mode. You can set restrictions on editing documents, encryption and setting a password for opening. The standard version, compared to the professional version, does not have the ability to add page numbers, headers and footers, does not create bookmarks, watermarks and has no other important additions. Installing the program is simple and does not cause difficulties. After installation, a new printer appears on your system with the name FinePrint pdfFactory. By default, this is set to A4. If you want to change something in the settings, you must go to printer properties via Start> Settings> Printer> FinePrint pdfFactory. Here you can change the sheet size, orientation, and set print metrics. Printing refers to PDF files – this is where the program prints, and not on paper.
- Create PDF documents
- Combination of multiple documents into one PDF file
- Protect your PDF by setting a password, encryption, etc.
- save fonts to create PDF-documents
- Inclusion or exclusion of pages
- Send email
- Automatic storage
- Make an Internet link directly in the document
- Easy to use server
- Add elements to a document: page number, watermark, post, etc.
- Create bookmarks and table of contents in PDF documents