Pixia 6.0.2z size 21.68 Mb is a very powerful editing software that has all the basic functions of this type of program. This program provides an opportunity to expand the functions of editing graphic files at the expense of connecting the filter from Photoshop and other graphics processing program. Pixia is a tool for drawing and painting and retouching specially designed for full-color graphics.
Pixia supports the most common editing techniques (layers, masks and many other graphic editing functions), and has a simple interface and user-friendly, intuitive for beginners and experts as appropriate. You can use your own habits and experience to adjust the brush and even use an image file as a brush to create a unique effect.
The program supports full simulation of brush strokes when drawing on a touch-sensitive tablet touch (unfortunately, they are in the CIS is not widespread because of the high prices).
- Pixia is a painting tool made exclusively for full color graphics.
- Maximum graphic size: 10240 x 10240 dots (Note: this depends on RAM Capacity.)
- Number of Layers: As many as memory lasts.
- Peripheral devices applicable: TWAIN32 devices. Printers made to use for Microsoft Windows. Tablets (Wacom, Oce-Japan)
- Right-clicking on the canvas captures the color. Shift + Right-dragging captures the image of the dragged area.
- Freehand drawing with Shift key down draws only the first stroke.
- Selection: After selection, right-clicking on the selected area pops up the sub-menu.
- Palette: Left-click chooses colors. Right-click registers colors. Single colors or bitmaps can be registered and used. There are two kinds of gradations: rectangular and straightline.
- On straightline gradation palette, draggin from the “>” button toward the right adds a color, and dragging a color pointer toward the “>” button erases the color.
- Left-clicking on figures in palettes adds and right-clicking substracts. You can alter figures by directly dragging the pointing lines in palettes. Right-clicking draws the lines toward the mouse pointer.
- Left-dragging with CTRL key down moves the top Layer among the ones where the mouse pointer lies. Left-dragging with CTRL and SHIFT keys down moves the current layer.
- Pasting as a new layer is influenced by the settings of Tone Filter and Transparency control.
- Filling with a color also gets influenced by Tone Filter.
- Layers: A layer consists of three planes: Image, Mask, and Transparency.