Pixologic Zbrush 2020.0 with size 1.25 Gb is a new version of a powerful and professional tool for creating and editing three-dimensional graphics. This program allows artists to work with more flexible chisel tools, thanks to strong additions to the brush system, as well as significant improvements in several other fields. ZBrush is widely used in concept design, film making, computer games, toys, collection models, scientific illustrations and many other fields. Pixologic continues to maintain the brand, demonstrating this with the new ZBrush 2020, which embodies the desires and demands of the most demanding 3D sculptors and artists. Among the new features include the ability to sculpt and draw in Morph UV, adding three new XTractor brushes, a new historical paint brush, the ability to apply details to any object that falls into the cursor, and so on. This release also adds new functions for working with 3D printing, for example, display modes that show visual representations of wall thickness, real-time project analysis, which helps prepare models for multiple production processes, in addition, the ability to calculate area surface and volume added.
- Ability to create and create three-dimensional models.
- The breadth of program functions and ease of use.
- Lots of polygons.
- Ability to use various brushes and other tools.
- Pixel replacement.
- Implementation of manipulations in classic forms and canvas modes.
- The application will work well on a simple PC.
- Thanks to the DinaMesh function, modeling is done without having to make a model grid.
- The “Three-dimensional Modeling” function allows to “blind” any object, the character of a sphere, such as clay, while the material also stretches, changes parameters, and so on.
- The ability to polish surfaces, create geometric properties, make holes, make surfaces smooth by applying non-linear patterns.
- The object is saved to the library as a form template for animated characters.
- Programs have a function to cut out models, which is important when making complex configuration details and adding to their wall thickness, which is needed when printing on a 3D printer.
- There is a FiberMesh tool that has textures such as hair, fur and wool made.
- Many BPR filters to work with light and shadow and the “Cavity Mixer” option to determine the level of turbidity of the material.
- Using Alpha and Mask tools, create mini components.
- The deformation object is obtained with the Transpose Curv and AnClip tools.