R-Drive Image 6.0 Build 6008 size 114 Mb is a great tool to create a disk image file and backup data. A disk image file contains the exact, “byte to byte” copy of a hard drive, partition or logical disk and can be made without rebooting the computer and with different levels of data compression. Drive image files can be saved in a variety of places, including removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks.
R-Drive Image Technician restoring images on the original disks, on any other partitions or free space on the disk without rebooting the system. To restore system and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version of the program from a CD or diskette. Using R-Drive Image, you really and can quickly restore your system after heavy data loss caused by an operating system crash, virus attack or hardware failure.
You can also use R-Drive Image Technician for mass system deployment when you need one, a system that is already configured, many computers are identical. In other words, you can manually setup one system only, create an image and then deploy it on all other computers, saving time and money. If you need to restore only certain files from a disk image can be connected as a virtual disk; Data from it, ie directly from the disk image, easily copied using Windows Explorer or another file utility.
- Simple and intuitive user interface – no in-depth computer management skills.
- Perform “on the fly”: Image files are created without having to stop and restart the Windows operating system. In the process of creating an image and finish, all other disk writes are stored in cache memory. Image restoration is also done “on the fly” with the exception of the system partition. When you restore a system partition, you have to restart the program in the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or by using specially created startup disks (CD / DVD or floppy disk).
- Compression of image files. To save disk space image files can be compressed.
- Support for removable media devices. Image files can be stored on removable media devices such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks.
- Support for Microsoft networks. R-Drive Image Boot CD / DVD version supports disk image file on the remote computer and restore from a remote computer on a local network in Microsoft (CIFS protocol).
- Pseudo-graphic mode. Restart to the pseudo mode to restore to the system and other locked partitions directly from Windows. No need to use a bootable CD / DVD.
- Expanded the list of supported devices. List of hardware supported by the program.
- USB 2.0 support in the pseudo mode. While the cost of hard drives and removable drives continue to go down, detachable USB 2.0 drive (flash drive) may be the most appropriate solution and reliable way to backup system and other partitions on a portable computer. Do not use a lot of reliable CD / DVD and CD / DVD recording slow.
- Bootable Version. Special bootable disk (two floppy disks or a CD / DVD) created to restore data to the system partition.
- Restore individual files and folders. A disk image can be connected as a virtual disk, read-only, and its content can be viewed and copied.
- Splitting the image file. A disk image file can be split into several files to fit a storage medium.
- Protection of Fig. The disk image file can be password protected and contain comments.
- Convert the file system. The file system of the restored disk can be converted to another one (FAT16 to FAT32 and vice versa).
- Create a new partition. The disk image can be restored to disk space. The size of the restored partition can be changed.
- Replacement parts. The disk image can be restored on other existing partitions. The program can delete the existing partition and restore the disk image on that free space.
- Disk to Disk copy. The entire disk can be copied to another, the same capacity or larger.
- Checking the image is created. A disk image file can be checked on the truth of creation before it is stored and / or restored.
- Schedule. The task of creating a disk image can be installed and run at a certain time automatically.
- Script creation for frequent or unattended actions. The program interface allows scripts to automatically create an image file and add data to an existing image file. Scripts are executed from the command line and the command can be incorporated into any file command.
- Notification of transactions completed. the program automatically creates and sends a notification e-mail, and can also run external applications when the disk image is successfully created or the creation operation fails
- Support for Windows Vista and 64-bit processors. The new version of R-Drive Image supports all operating systems Windows Vista and 64-bit processors.
Download: Uploaded + Turbobit