R-Drive Image 6.1 Build 6106 (109 Mb) is a great tool for creating disk image files for backup or duplication. A disk image file contains precise, “byte to byte” copies of hard drives, partitions or logical disks and can be created without having to reboot the computer and with varying degrees of data compression. Creating disk image can be stored in various places, including various removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disk. R-Drive Image returns the image on the original disk, on any other partitions or free space on the disk without rebooting the system. To restore system and other locked partition R-Drive Image is enabled to pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version of program from CD or floppy disk. Using R-Drive Image, you really and quickly can restore your system after heavy data loss caused by operating system crashes, virus attacks or hardware failures.
- Simple and intuitive user interface – no need for in-depth computer management skills.
- performs “on the fly” operations: Image files are created without having to stop and restart Windows. In the process of creating an image and before completion, all other write operations are stored in cache memory. Restoring images is also done “on the fly” with the exception of the system partition. When you restore the system partition, you must restart the program in pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows, or by using specially created startup disk (CD / DVD or floppy disk).
- image compression files. To save the image file disk space can be compressed.
- Support for removable media devices. Image files can be stored on removable media devices such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks.
- Support for Microsoft Networks. Bootable R-Drive Image CD / DVD version supports the creation of disk image files and recovery from remote computers on the local network in Microsoft (CIFS protocol).
- Pseudo-graphics mode. Restart to pseudo mode to restore data to the system and other locked partitions directly from Windows. No need to use bootable / DVD CD.
- Extended list of supported devices. A huge list of hardware supported by the program.
- USB 2.0 support in pseudo mode. While the cost of hard drives and removable drives is constantly down, removable USB 2.0 drives (flash drives) can be the most optimal and reliable solution for backup systems and other partitions in portable computers. Do not use many dependable CD / DVD and slow CD / DVD recorder.
- Bootable version. Special boot disks (two floppy disks or one CD / DVD) were created to restore data to the system partition.
- Restore individual files and folders. A disk image can be connected as a virtual disk, read-only, and its contents can be viewed and copied.
- Separate image files. A disk image file can be divided into multiple files to fit storage on one operator.
- Image Protection. The disk image file can be password protected and contains comments.
- file system conversion. The file system of the restored disks can be converted (eg FAT32 and FAT16 in reverse).
- Create a new partition. This image can be restored to free disk space. The size of the restored partition can be changed.
- Replacement of parts. This image can be restored on another existing partition. The program can delete the existing partition and restore the disk image in the free space.
- Disk to copy Disk. The entire disk can be copied to another, equal or greater capacity.
- Checking the created image. A disk image file can be checked for the truth of the creation before it is saved and / or returned.
- Schedule. Disk image creation can be installed and run within a certain time in automatic mode.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download R-Drive Image 6.1 Build 6106 Full + Keygen
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)