R-Drive Image 6.3 Build 6306 BootCD is a great tool for creating disk image files and backing up data. Disk image files containing byte-by-byte copies of hard disks, partitions, or logical disks can be created without restarting the computer and with varying degrees of data compression. The created disc image can be saved to various types of media, including removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs. R-Drive Image Technician returns the disk image to the original disk, to another partition, or to free up unformatted disk space without rebooting the system. To restore a locked system or partition, R-Drive Image switches to pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows, or a bootable version of a program launched from a CD or a series of floppy disks.
- Simple and convenient user interface – no need for advanced computer management knowledge.
- Perform “on the fly” operations: A disk image is created without stopping and restarting the Windows operating system. During image creation and to completion, all other writing operations are stored in cache memory. Image recovery is also done quickly, except for the system partition. When restoring a system partition, you must restart the program in pseudo-graphical mode directly from Windows or use a bootable disk that was created previously (CD / DVD or floppy disk).
- Image file compression. Image files can be compressed to save disk space.
- Support for removable media devices. Image files can be saved to removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
- Support for Microsoft networks. The CD-DVD Bootable R-Drive Image version supports storing disk images on remote computers and restoring them from remote computers to local computers on the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).pseudo-gr
- aph mode. Rebooting to pseudo-graphic mode to restore to a locked system or other partition is done directly from Windows. No need to use a bootable CD / DVD.
- A complete list of supported devices. Large list of computer hardware components supported by the program.
- USB 2.0 is supported in pseudo graphic mode. While the cost of hard drives and removable drives continues to decrease, removable USB 2.0 drives (flash drives) may be the most optimal and reliable solution for backing up systems and other partitions on laptop computers. There is no need for an unreliable CD / DVD burner or a slow CD / DVD burner.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download R-Drive Image 6.3 Build 6306 BootCD Full + Keygen
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)