R-Tools R-Drive Image 7.0 Build 7000 is a great tool for creating disk image files and backing up data. Disk image files containing exact “byte by byte” copies of hard disks, partitions, or logical drives can be created without rebooting the computer and with varying degrees of data compression. The created disc images can be saved on a variety of media types, including removable media such as CD-R (W)/DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
- Simple and convenient user interface – no deep knowledge of computer management required.
- On-the-fly operation: Disk images are created without the need to stop and restart the Windows operating system. During the imaging process and until it is finished, all other write operations are cached. Image recovery is also done “on the fly” with the exception of the system partition. When restoring the system partition, you will need to reload the program into pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or use a pre-made boot disk (CD/DVD or floppy disk).
- Compressing image files. Image files can be compressed to save disk space.
- Support for removable media devices. Image files can be saved to removable media devices such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
- Support for Microsoft network. The bootable version of the R-Drive Image CD/DVD supports saving disc images on a remote computer and restoring them from a remote computer to a local computer on a Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- Pseudographic mode. Reboot into pseudo-graphical mode, to restore to the system or other locked partitions are carried out directly from Windows. No need to use a bootable CD/DVD.
- Expanded list of supported devices. A large list of computer hardware components supported by the program.
- USB 2.0 is supported in pseudo-graphics mode. While the cost of hard drives and removable drives continues to decline, USB 2.0 removable drives (flash drives) can be the most optimal and reliable solution for backing up the system and other partitions on portable computers. No more unreliable CD/DVD and slow CD/DVD burners.
- Boot version. A special boot disk (two floppy disks or one CD/DVD) is created to restore to the system partition.
- Recovery of individual files and folders. Disk images can be mounted as read-only virtual disks and their contents can be viewed and copied.
- Image file splitting. A disk image file can be split into multiple files if there is not enough space to store them on one media.
- Disc image protection. Image files can be password protected and contain additional comments.
- File system conversion. The file system of the recovered disk can be converted (eg FAT16 to FAT32 and vice versa).
- Creation of new sections. Disk image data can be restored to free disk space. The size of the recovered partition can be changed.
- Partition replacement. Disk image data can be restored to existing partitions. the program can delete existing partitions and restore the disk image to free space.
- Copying Disk to Disk. The entire disk can be copied to another disk with the same or greater capacity.
- Check the created image. Disc image files can be checked for correctness before being saved and/or restored.
- Timetable. The task of creating a disk image can be installed and run at any given time in automatic mode.
- Scripting for frequent and automatic actions. The program interface allows you to create scripts to automatically create image files and add data to existing disk image files. Scripts are executed from the command line, and such lines can be included in any batch file.
- Notification of completed operation. the program automatically creates and sends email notifications, and can also launch external utilities when the disk image is created successfully or the image creation operation is not completed
- Support for Windows Vista and 64-bit processors. The new version of R-Drive Image supports all Windows Vista operating systems and 64-bit processors.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download R-Tools R-Drive Image 7.0 Build 7000 Full + Keygen
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)