R-Wipe & Clean 20.0 Build 2246 (19.98 Mb) is a program for erasing irreparable data from a hard disk with great features. Among its features are: cleaning swap files and dat files (including those used by the system), deleting entries in MFT, and much more needed to destroy traces of computer activity. In addition to cleaning up free disk space (including removing the remaining clusters from previously deleted files), R-Wipe & Clean also allows you to delete selected files and folders by clicking the right mouse button. The Wipe & Clean program adds shortcuts to the Windows Explorer context menu (“Delete and Wipe” and “Add to the Wipe List”), deleting various temporary files, including Temporary Internet Files, and a list of documents that are open in various applications, etc. FAT and NTFS are both supported.
- Confirmation and selection of information before complete deletion.
- Total deletion of temporary Internet files.
- Total deletion of cookies – small files stored on a computer when visiting a website to speed up subsequent impressions. However, the cookies you choose will not be affected.
- Total removal of flash cookies – small files stored on a computer when visiting a website.
- Total removal of Java and Microsoft VM logs.
- Clean out auto-fill forms: usernames, passwords and other personal information left on the website, as well as keywords used in the search tools.
- Clear search history.
- Clean the list of documents that were most recently used.
- Clean the list of open files.
- Erase the contents of the Windows clipboard.
- Total deletion of temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
- Delete information from the system registry: list of applications running, search results, mapped network drives, mapped external devices, last public registry keys, etc.
- Complete removal of a list of frequently used components stored in the system registry: programs, links, and shortcuts to the Start menu, Control Panel items, selected web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
- Total deletion of .dat files (including locked ones) that contain information about incorrect Windows shutdown.
- Complete removal of offline content.
- Removes information left on the computer from the work of more than 200 applications, including Microsoft Office applications, standard Windows applications, and a large number of other popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
- Make a list to delete information left on the computer from any application that is not currently supported by R-Wipe & Clean. The list can include the application itself and their temporary folders, files and registry keys.
- Complete removal of Windows swap files.
- Total removal of shortcuts that are on your desktop, but point to objects that don’t exist.
- Clears the Windows event log.
- Clearing the Windows Firewall log.
- Remove the link to open the network folder.
- Total removal of temporary files and installer log files, removing memory files, old disk check files.
- Complete deletion of files from the Prefetch folder.
- Complete deletion from the list of files and folders needed for the defragmentation process.
- Delete folder property settings in Windows Explorer.
- Delete the description of the currently running application.
- Total removal of installed fonts and running application shortcuts stored in cache memory.
- Total removal of Windows Update logs.
- Total removal of WMI, diagnostics and security center logs.
- Total deletion of saved network passwords.
- Total removal of additional application tabs stored in cache memory.
- Complete deletion of saved unread email addresses.
- Complete deletion of saved FTP folders.
- Total deletion of the order stored from the Start menu item.
- Complete removal of cached Windows desktop wallpapers.
Complete file deletion:
- Support for FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Complete file deletion using an effective and reliable algorithm, including DOD. The ability to completely delete files directly from Windows Explorer.
- Make a list of files and folders that can be deleted at once. You can add file system objects to the list directly from Windows Explorer.
- Total deletion of alternative data file streams.
- Complete removal of free parts from the cluster file.
- Support for FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Clean disk space using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD.
- Clearing disk space from the R-Wipe & Clean tab in the Properties item from the disk context menu.
- Cleans multiple disk spaces at once when performing one task.
- Total deletion of data from small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
- Various R-Wipe & Clean tasks can be combined into one or more procedures that are carried out manually and at certain times or during certain events in automatic mode (for example, when entering / exiting a system, turning on / off Windows, closing all or every browser, etc.)
- R-Wipe & Clean tasks can be launched from the command line.
- Procedures set for specific times or events are carried out automatically in the background.
- After completing the procedure, the computer can turn off automatically.
- Detailed information about online and offline activities on your computer.
- Assign a button (key combination) to quickly close the web browser.
- Maximum Pop-up Blocker.
- Hidden operation mode.
- System integration: most operations can be done directly from Windows.
- Set a password to run R-Wipe & Clean.
- Standby Control: Your computer will not enter standby mode until R-Wipe & Clean is turned off.
- Flexible configuration of the R-Wipe & Clean interface.
- Startup Rename Manager utility to rename folders / files that are locked by programs or Windows. This also allows you to view and edit the list of files / folders that other programs will rename when you download Windows again.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download R-Wipe & Clean 20.0 Build 2246 Full + Serial Key
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)