R-Wipe & Clean 20.0 Build 2341 is a powerful program to permanently erase data from your hard drive. Among the possibilities: cleaning paging files and .dat files (including those used by the system), deleting entries in the MFT and much more necessary to destroy traces of activity on the computer. Apart from cleaning free disk space (including deleting remaining clusters of previously deleted files).
R-Wipe & Clean also allows you to delete selected files and folders by clicking the right mouse button. The Wipe & Clean program adds its shortcuts “Delete and Delete” and “Add to Deletion List” to the context menu of Windows Explorer), deletes various temporary files, including Temporary Internet Files, as well as lists of documents opened in various applications, etc. Both FAT and NTFS are supported.
- Combine all cleanup and delete tasks in different removal procedures launched manually or at scheduled times or events (user log-on / log-off, system start-up / shutdown, closing any or all browsers, etc.).
- Start cleaning and erasing tasks from the command line.
- Starts the automatic removal procedure as a background task.
- Shut down your computer when the wipe procedure is complete.
- Get a detailed overview of all the online and offline activity logs on your computer.
- Create a Boss Key to close the emergency Web browser.
- Block Popups.
- Activate Stealth mode.
- Customize system integration: Most wipe and delete operations can be performed directly from Windows.
- Password protection.
- Standby / hibernate control: Your computer won’t hibernate until R-Wipe & Clean completes its long task.
- Rename locked files/folders using Start-up Rename Manager.
- Edit the list of files / folders that other programs will rename during the next start-up.