Red Giant Trapcode Suite 15.1.6 with size 802 Mb is made up of 11 plugins, which are the industry standard for broadcasting, including ready-made effects and flexible 3D modeling tools. Four of these plugins are new products: Particular Trapcode, Trapcode Mir, Trapcode Shine and the new Tao Trapcode. Its flagship product, Particular, has a fast 3D particle system with special particle capabilities, particle shading, and movement in 3D space. The form combines particle generation with imported OBJ models, new Worlds makes fast polygon mesh rendering, and Shine creates volumetric light rays. Use Trapcode Suite to create high-quality text, animated backgrounds and logos, followed by fast rendering.
- Trapcode Tao – 3D animated geometry along the path. Make geometric shapes, ribbons, polygons, etc. Make geometries from masks, paths and movements. Works with 3D cameras and After Effects lighting
- Trapcode 3D Stroke – a plugin that uses the contours of one or more masks (used as stencils or blocks) to create volumetric lines that can be rotated and moved freely in three-dimensional space. This plugin has a default camera for AE41 and Combustion 3 users, and also allows you to use the AE5 camera composition. Because Adobe After Effects provides the ability to add contour images created in Adobe Illustrator as a mask, the Trapcode 3D Stroke plug-in allows you to work with the original vector design, while the contour does not disappear when viewed from the side.
- Trapcode Echospace – a plugin designed to duplicate layers, create animations based on them and manage them according to plan. The plugin action is similar to the echo effect, however, unlike 2D echoes, it creates layer elements in three-dimensional space, multiplying them many times.
- Trapcode Form – a plug-in for After Effects that is designed to create an animated effect that is fire, smoke, sand, wind. Trapcode forms can create complexity effects – from text logos carried by wind gusts, to three-dimensional Earth models. This includes more than 60 initial forms, each of which contains adjustable parameters.
- Trapcode Horizon – a plug-in for After Effects, which allows you to work in three-dimensional format and be used to work with studios and virtual cameras. Give a new look composition with a unique display tool, connecting the After Effects camera with three-dimensional space. Applying images or gradients to the inside of a giant sphere, Horizon creates an endless background. No matter where the camera is directed, simple controls quickly create photorealistic backgrounds or sky gradients. The unique Horizon creates the QuickTime VR event in After Effects and provides the ability to update images with full control over three-dimensional movements and the field of view of the camera.
- Trapcode Lux – a plugin for Adobe After Effects and The Foundry Nuke, which simulates the effect of light scattering in a fine scattered environment, also known as the ‘visible light’ phenomenon. A similar phenomenon is observed, for example, in the presence of fog or smoke in the environment.
- Trapcode Mir – makes a quick rendering of three-dimensional numbers, based on the power of OpenGL, with instant preview of the effects created. Users will play with the simplest mesh polygons, which are packed with features such as fractal noise for distortion, texture mapping, repetitive geometry and the ability to be easily integrated with After Effects. Mir produces finely shaded objects or colorful organic elements, abstract landscapes, and nebular structures – amazingly animated with light and depth. Overcome the speed limit in After Effects with a quick, flexible and simple animation design.
- Trapcode Particular – plug-in to produce a three-dimensional particle system in Adobe After Effects, it is very necessary to create a variety of special effects, from smoke and realistic explosions, to simulate the movement of various elements. Realistic effects – white clouds, shiny bubbles, dust particles, rain, falling snow, natural smoke or flocks of birds – all this is possible with this plugin.
- Trapcode Shine – a plugin designed to make light effects fast. The effect obtained with the help of Trapcode Shine is not inferior to three dimensions and also mimics the lighting volume. Special tools allow you to change the frequency and color of the flashing light.
- Trapcode Sound Keys – keyframe generator plugin for Adobe After Effects. Allows you to select the area of audio spectrum needed visually and converts sound energy from a specific selected frequency to a video frame stream. This plugin is very necessary to make audio animations.
- Trapcode Starglow – a plugin to create light effects quickly. This creates star-shaped halos around the light source. A star consists of eight rays, each of which can be given its own length and color.