Reg Organizer 8.60 is a multifunctional program for comprehensive maintenance of the Windows Micorosft operating system registry system. Allows you to clean the registry, compress it, and defragment it. It has a powerful registry editor and advanced search and replace data. The registry search function provides the ability to search the registry in depth, finding all the keys associated with the desired application. Reg Organizer also supports functions for managing various types of configuration files. In addition, the new version of Reg Organizer receives completely updated tools to optimize the registry. It should be focused on this, because the function of this program has become really simple and functional. First, the optimization process has been significantly improved and a new optimization branch of the registry system has been added to it. Second, the optimization wizard, which Reg Organizer users are familiar with, which can be seen in the previous version, has been replaced by another new and simplified interface. While working on it, you only need to press one button to start the optimization process. Now you don’t have to switch from tab to tab and read the text on each tab. From now on, it is enough to press a button and you can “sit back” – the program does everything itself.
- Registry editor to view and edit system registry, which allows you to perform various operations with system registry keys and values, export and import key values, etc.
- Registry cleaner to find unnecessary entries in the registry, as well as to find and fix problems in the registry.
- A search function in the registry allows you to find the keys associated with the applications you are interested in, and delete them if necessary. This is useful, for example, in cases when an application does not have an uninstall program and after removing it “manually” unnecessary entries remain in the registry, which could lead to the malfunction of other applications. At the same time, Reg Organizer does a deeper search and often allows you to find even keys related to this application that other similar programs won’t find.
- Ability to change many Windows “tweaks” (tweaks). In particular, you can speed up your system by telling the system to use more cache memory, or by having the system remove unused libraries from memory, etc.
- Ability to receive information about registry keys and monitor changes in them.
- Preview registry files (* .reg) before importing their contents, including directly from Explorer. When viewing an imported reg file, its contents are presented in the form of a tree structure, which allows you to visualize all the keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Find and replace mode in the registry is an easy-to-use tool for finding (and, if necessary, changing) system registry keys or parameters that meet search criteria.
- Built-in function to remove any application. It can take a “snapshot” of the system before and after installing the application, after which it can completely “undo” changes made to the system, as if the application was not installed.
- The “Disk Cleanup” tool allows you to automatically clean your computer’s hard drive of unnecessary files, as well as find and repair invalid shortcuts.
- Configuration file management. With Reg Organizer, you can open and edit (add, modify, delete keys / sections) INI files from various programs.
- Importing new configuration file types into the program. Using the Import Pane, you can describe a new type of configuration file, then load files of this type and work with them like files of known formats, allowing you to apply editing and modification operations to them.