Registrar Registry Manager Pro 9.20 build 920.30816 is the most powerful and more secure tool than Regedit (original Windows registry editor) for working with the system registry with programmatic backup of the system registry, as well as multi-level restore and undo functions. The presented program allows you to search and replace, create export-import backups, compare branches, create bookmarks, undo changes made, restore the registry, color keys, add descriptions to them and perform many other actions both on separate machines and on the network local.
The built-in registry file editor allows you to edit the registry files on the disk. For example, a snapshot of the system registry so that you can use it to repair and repair an intermittent Windows installation that causes registry errors. Registrar Registry Manager will be useful not only for system administrators, but also for ordinary users.
- Comfortable working with the registry (both local and remote).
- Search and replace in the registry.
- Comparison of selected registry keys.
- Find hidden keys.
- Defragment the registry.
- Monitor registry activity.
- Bookmark management (with multi-colored bookmark highlighting).
- Find links to files in the registry (including missing ones).
- CLSID search utility – searches COM objects with information about them.
- Back up and restore the registry.
- Several confinements have been made.