Rollback Rx Professional 11.3 Build 2706604806 is a program designed to create so-called “snapshots” of the system, which, if necessary, can be used to restore and recover accidentally lost data if a virus hits the computer and changes made to the system by a newly installed program , etc.
RollBack Rx recovers not only files, but also system settings, including registry, desktop, security, user management and so on. With this program, you can go back hours, days, weeks, and even months, searching for the desired system status. “Snapshots” can be created at the user’s request or automatically, according to a predefined schedule.
- RollBack Rx does not affect performance
- Can be remotely managed and used (Enterprise version)
- RollBack Rx ™ takes up only 0.1% of total hard disk space.
- Support for nearly unlimited snapshots.
- It takes less than 3 seconds to create a new image.
- Make a complete snapshot of the system without restarting the system.
- Manual, automatic creation of new images or when executing files.
- Recover damaged or deleted files from any snapshot quickly and easily.
- Recover file history in one of 60,000 photos.
- Recover a completely damaged system from every snapshot per second.
- Restore the entire system in one of 60,000 photos.
- Configure the system to automatically restore to a snapshot of your choice.
- Highly customizable interface – the program interface can be hidden from the end user.
- Includes dynamic management of disk space. Releases unused disk space when deleting snapshots.
- Contains intelligent disk space monitoring, informing users of disk space usage for each snapshot.
- Offers flexible and robust access control.
- Support for multiple operating systems.
- Consists of several sections of protection options.
- Incorporates a quick reset system baseline.
- Supports all standard implementation options.
- Includes configuration during installation. Allows you to customize programs during installation and more …