Serif Affinity Designer 18.104.22.1681 (394 Mb) is a flexible vector editor with high image processing speed, easy to handle raster images of up to 100 megapixels and vector images that contain thousands of curves. The fast AD engine allows you to see brushes, transformations, transparency, gradients and apply effects in real time. Increasing up to 1,000,000% does not cause difficulties for Affinity Designer. A powerful history panel remembers your operations (up to 8192) and allows you to cancel one of them.
Image processing speed
- Scaling in Affinity Designer occurs at 60 frames per second.
- Transforming objects, placing them in the right order, applying effects and corrections will never make the application freeze, even if you work with complex vector illustrations that contain thousands of curves.
- The program interface operates in three modes called “Persona”: Images to draw vectors, Pixels to work with bitmap images and Export to store results quickly.
- Affinity Designer vector tools: Node Tools, Pen Tools, Pencil Tools, Brush Vector, Gradient Fill Tools, Transparency, Trim, Target Insert, Text, Alignment Guide.
- Raster tools, Affinity Designers: Lasso Tools, Brush Selection, Pixel Brush, Paint Brush, Eraser, Dodge, Burn, Smudge, Blur, Sharpen.
- Thanks to the pixel preview in standard resolution or retina, with one click you can see what you will get.
- You also have the opportunity to divide the screen into two parts and see the work in standard and Outline preview.
Vector and pixel brush
- Affinity Designer allows you to add brush strokes to textures without losing vector object properties.
- You can also create shadows, highlights and textures with a pixel brush, while all of your vector curves will remain intact.
- You can draw inside an object by selecting the appropriate mode. Clipping masks are created automatically.
- The editor contains an extensive library of elementary forms that you can control using indicators and logical operations such as Unite and Divide.
- This application fully supports AI (PDF), PSD, PDF and SVG formats.
- You can work in the following color models: RGB, CMYK, LAB, Greyscale.