ShieldApps Password Shield Pro 1.9.5 with size 5.13 Mb is designed to store passwords securely in one central place. Password Shield organizes passwords into easily configured categories, giving you full flexibility in managing usernames / passwords. Setting up a Password Shield is simple and only requires creating a master password and e-mail address (if the master password is forgotten).
- All passwords are located in one place, so users always know where they are.
- You only need to remember your main password to access all saved passwords. The master password can be reset at any time after logging in. If a user forgets his master password, he can be emailed on request.
- Password Shield remembers user passwords, allowing them to make more reliable variables and combinations.
- Password Shield saves passwords without external data transfer.
- With the Password Shield you don’t need to close the program every time. On the main screen there is a button to lock the workspace, which allows to lock the Password Shield while the program is running.