SmartSound SonicFire Pro 6.4.2 (68.75 Mb) is able to significantly speed up installation and production periods. You don’t need to “cut” music. Just select the desired track from the extensive SmartSound collection and set the desired sound duration, after which Sonicfire® Pro 6 automatically creates the appropriate version of the track (including introduction, main and end).
PERFECT SHIFT OF PERFECT TACKS
- For video sequences to produce the strongest impression, video sequences must always match the sound sequence. Sonicfire® Pro has unique features that help you find the perfect music for video in terms of sound and rhythm. If the “asymmetrical” musical accompaniment reflects what is happening on the screen, then our innovative synchronization adjustment function will allow you to move individual sizes in the music so that the rhythm and duration of the music stays the same. Like other SmartSound functions, you don’t need any prior knowledge.
- Beat tuning with perfect accuracy
Apart from Sonicfire® Pro 6, there is no other software product in the world that allows each individual bit to be matched to the desired results. “Synchronized beats” will automatically “stick” to the beginning of the closest measurement when it is swiped. This unique patented feature allows you to always get harmonious sound output.
- Benefits of time management
In professional work with video sequences, it is important that storyline changes or other transitions are highlighted, including with the help of musical accompaniment. The synchronization adjustment function implemented in Sonicfire® Pro 6 allows you to “drag” to the desired place in the video sequence by clicking on the desired bit. In this case, the beat will automatically “stick” to the beginning of the nearest measurement, which will preserve the structure of the musical sound.
If, say, the theme of music you like starts too slowly and develops too fast (the result is not in accordance with the visual range), you can easily change the nuances of individual music, making it all a perfect correspondence. Use the synchronization control function to adjust the sound order and overall song dynamics. Thanks to the new synchronization adjustment function, you can finally turn around significantly.
“MOOD” MUSIC ADJES IN THE WIDE RANGE
- Tune down to the smallest detail multilevel SmartSound track for specific plot development. Mood Mapping allows you to work with several (up to 9) musical instruments in one time line.
- Some award-winning Mood Mapping® features
Using key elements you will have the opportunity to choose a musical instrument for a particular case. Key elements allow you to automatically create musical “wallpapers”. In full accordance with the parameters given, it is possible to choose the intensity, texture, emotional component.
Mood Mapping® is a powerful software tool that allows you to adjust music to the rhythm and energy that changes from the visual range. You can, say, take a calmer loss for dialogue, “spread” in emotional places. You can increase the emotional intensity of every single fragment or intelligently bring the plot to a climax. As in terms of adjusting synchronization, the Mood Mapping® SonicFire Pro function is unique, one of which, only with its help you can make music 100% compatible with what is happening.
REACH OF PRECISE PATH
- Each project is unique in terms of the ideal duration of an individual music track. Many programs make it possible to adjust the duration of music in a very limited frame (10s, 30s, 40s, 60s). The patented technology implemented in our software products, by contrast, allows you to choose the duration individually. In each case, introductory music, main and final parts are possible – all of this fits the story line, or with a duration of only one tenth of a second.
- Default time line
Sonicfire® Pro 6 combines a single timeline, search function and online shop. This will allow you at any time to have full control over all functions. There are several options for how to shorten quickly or vice versa, extending the track directly on the timeline. The easiest way is to simply stretch or move the desired area with the mouse. Even in the process of making changes with the mouse, patented SmartSound technology automatically adjusts the trajectory for the project in the background, as a result the ideal results are immediately obtained.
- Music for videos of whatever duration you want
The pop-up menu allows you to immediately access various alternative options (starting with a duration of four seconds). These alternatives will allow you to determine in what order each track section should be placed ideally, and how to make the overall sound ideally match the video itself. Do you want to make the start more sensual? Then just choose an alternative where this moment is most felt.
Alternatively, being different from the main sound option has one big advantage: in combination with Sonicfire® Pro 6 Mood Mapping® you have a chance that is truly unprecedented. Make a large number of similar ones, but still different sound options are no longer a problem. You will be able to choose the ideal option, “squeeze” the maximum from each track. This allows us to safely say that the SmartSound music collection is far more extensive and more complete than other analogs. All SmartSound tracks are always available at your first request and can be processed in the widest possible range.
- Use alternative settings
You can choose “alternative options” using the appropriate drop-down menus throughout the program. For most track capacity options, you usually have several options. Listen to all the available options. After listening, choose the ideal option for video dynamics.
If you work using Mood Mapping® technology, you can increase or, conversely, decrease the intensity and brightness of sound in one particular track throughout its entire length.
PERCUSSION AND MUSIC EFFECTS
- Often, various video episodes require separate studies from the music component. In this case, the “Add File Hit” function is as comfortable as possible. Sonicfire® Pro 6 originally contained a variety of “music mood generators” for all occasions. The climax for each individual Hit File is set at first, which allows you to automatically synchronize audio and video components.
- Hit Files helps make your videos brighter
The combination of additional music effects and the music itself allows you to make the most obvious results.
Our “Add File Hit” function allows you to get direct access to this dramatic flawless technique, receiving unchanged hits that closely match the whole image.
- Experimenting with various Hit Files
Special key combinations allow you to quickly browse all available Hit Files. Your scene will play automatically 2 seconds before and after the Hit File, which allows you to acoustically choose the best option.
- Perfect placement
The highlight of each Hit File is highlighted with a special yellow marker. This will help you to “stick” the climax to the desired bit or one video fragment.
- Other interesting hit collections
SmartSound offers a wide selection of hit collections. The first, main option is available free on Sonicfire® Pro 6. Another hit collection can be downloaded here: smartsound.com. You will be able to get direct access to the widest selection of sound effects and additional elements that allow you to adjust “sound pressure” in the order of your videos. The contents of this collection are specifically designed to be fully functional with the “File Hit” function, which is part of Sonicfire Pro 6. This is a direct way to find the perfect sound for each individual scene.