Starus Data Restore Pack 3.4 Unlimited / Commercial / Office / Home is a program to recover all types of deleted data. It only takes a few clicks to get your important files back. This product combines several powerful data recovery tools. Now you only need to use one easy-to-use package to ensure that all recovery processes are performed. Starus Data Restore Pack provides one fast file recovery mode and two custom recovery modes. The “Slow Scan” mode helps find files stored on corrupted, formatted and inaccessible drives (memory cards, flash drives, etc.) by reading the entire area of this drive. to another area. The “slow scan” mode allows you to recover data from disks that can be damaged, recover information from damaged disks, and deleted partitions. So, this program includes a universal File Recovery utility with which you can intuitively and quickly recover any file. At the same time, the Photo Recovery utility is intended for both amateurs and photography professionals. It helps in recovering lost images which are stored on memory cards that have been corrupted or formatted.
- Starus Data Restore Pack provides a complete step by step guide to simplify data recovery for even the most advanced users.
- The second special data recovery mode is new in the Starus data recovery package and includes comprehensive disk scanning to identify digital photos and RAW files.
- Starus Data Restore Pack inherits a set of powerful features used by data recovery professionals and computer technicians.
- The Starus data recovery plan is supported on all versions of Windows from Windows 95 to Vista, Windows 7 and 2008 Server.
- Supported file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5
- Supported storage media: hard disk, SSD-drive, memory card, USB flash memory.
- Instant recovery or recently deleted files
- Special image recovery mode
- Supports RAW file format (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus Camera, SONY, Panasonic).
- Slow recovery mode to recover data from damaged disks and formatted partitions.
- Explorer-style user interface for viewing deleted files and folders.
- Virtual disk images and disk snapshots for safer recovery.