Substance Alchemist 2019.1.3 with size 994 Mb is taking the art of making 3D material and setting it to a new level, thanks to new features for making materials easier and faster. Artists can count on a powerful and efficient workflow and intuitive user interface. This new tool is easy to use, fast, and uses some of the most advanced technology. Hiding its intrinsic complexity behind easy-to-use tools, such as parametric slider and filters, Substance Alchemist increases artist efficiency, without losing functionality. Substance Alchemist – a magic wand for artists who work with scanning, who can work on tiles quickly and with quality, and are also based on artificial intelligence. This program can instantly balance the shadows and light attached to photos and scans, so that the lighting remains uniform and constant. Artists who need to quickly switch through materials will appreciate the variety of possibilities made possible by the instant creation of a collection of materials based on a single picture or skateboard. Substance Alchemist can analyze artist material and automatically generate suggestions for colors and textures, providing compatibility and additional creation options. Although Substance Alchemist is a stand-alone tool, it is closely related to the existing Substance ecosystem. Artists can search for downloads in Substance Resources, import materials and filters created in Designer Substance, or share their creations through Substance Sharing. Imported materials can be added to your personal library for later use or applied to assets in the Substance Painter. Thanks to the standardization of the Substance format, materials created in the Substance Alchemist can be exported and used in major 3D software, including Unreal Engine, Unity, 3ds Max, Maya, and many others.
- 1-click generator
– Making synthetic materials with phenomenal speed.
– Select the basic ingredients, and apply one of the Alchemist filters; in a few seconds, you have created complex 3D material.
– Use Alchemist’s intuitive interface to modify it to suit your personal preferences.
- Combine 3D material
– Take the ingredients, and combine them into one. Make a combination of credible complex materials: tree bark with moss, for example, or stones with – gravel; the possibilities are endless.
– Determine your mixing criteria from options such as height, color, or special mask to ensure a really smooth mixing.
- Turn 2D photos into 3D material
– Import reference photos to Alchemist. Turn it into high quality 3D material. The whole process takes a few seconds. Our machine learning based Delight removes shadows and helps you get the best material from your catch.
- Create a material collection
– The Substance Alchemist collection feature helps you build an extensive material library. Use the mood board to produce many variations of your material.