Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 18.104.22.168604 SP6 (861 Mb) is a complete solution for fast and reliable backup and recovery of virtual and physical systems, minimizing downtime. This program provides comprehensive protection of data on disk or tape, and ensure the recovery of data and systems regardless of whether the data resides on a Windows file server, desktop, virtual server or critical applications such as Exchange, SQL, or SharePoint.
Symantec System Recovery is the gold standard in Windows system recovery. This allows for a few minutes to recover from a system failure or crash. Symantec System Recovery helps IT administrators meet the requirements for recovery time, enabling fast and easy system recovery. Supported by the full recovery of servers, workstations and laptops from zero to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments. In addition, this product enables you to recover systems in remote, unattended locations.
Symantec System Recovery creates a restore point from the current state of Windows. Backup including the operating system, applications, system settings, files, and other objects. Recovery Point can be easily saved to various media and disk storage devices, including SAN, NAS, Direct Attached Storage, RAID, Blu-ray / DVD / CD, and so on. D. In the event of a system crash with them, you can quickly recover and avoid the lengthy manual process and prone to error recovery.
- Quick and easy recovery of desktop and laptop computers with Windows, both local and foreign, including zero, on the other hardware, virtual environments or remote locations.
- Backup almost all disk drives, including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN, and Blu-ray.
- invisible automatic conversion from physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P).
- Copy and protection of the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, and other things, by creating one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Backup Plan for automatic execution, including backup when certain events occur, without affecting the user experience.
- firmware AES encryption to protect critical business data backup.