System software for Windows 3.3.7 with size 3.34 Gb is how often do you not start games or programs due to lack of system components, routine reinstallation of the operating system and all its components? A small utility has been created for you to automate the process of installing major components without which it is difficult to imagine a gaming PC, for example. By default, the components needed to install are selected. The installer will only offer components for installations that are compatible with the current operating system. The bit depth of the operating system is determined automatically, and installs components that are compatible with it. The installer will offer to restart the system if necessary for the components to function.
- DirectX – An executable library for end users will update the latest version of DirectX – the default Windows® technology that allows you to run multimedia and high-speed games on your computer.
- Microsoft Visual C ++ – The Visual C ++ package that can be redistributed installs the runtime components needed to run C ++ applications that were developed using Visual Studio C ++.
- NET Framework version – The Microsoft NET Framework that can be distributed distributes the NET Framework runtime and related files needed to run and develop applications designed for the NET Framework.
- Windows Media Video 9 VCM – Video compression manager (VCM) based on the Windows Media Video 9 codec decoder will allow the coding and editing of legacy applications to support Windows Media Video 9 codecs in file containers such as AVI.
- OpenAL is a cross platform application programming interface (API) that was previously free to work with audio data. The main features work with sound in 3D space and the use of EAX effects. Powered by Creative.
- Rapture3D is a program to re-create a sense of presence by replacing the usual Software driver with an upgraded version. With his help in the game, you can easily determine for example where the enemy is in steps or where the explosion occurred, etc.
- NVIDIA PhysX is a cross-platform physics engine to simulate a number of physical phenomena. Originally developed by Ageia for its PhysX physical processor. After Ageia was acquired by nVidia, the machine became the property of nVidia, which continued its further development. nVidia adapted the engine to speed up physical calculations on its graphics chip with the CUDA architecture. PhysX can also do calculations using conventional processors.
- NVIDIA PhysX Legacy – must be installed for games released in late 2007 or earlier. If games released during this period work correctly with the PhysX software version 9.12.0613, but do not work with newer versions, you must install PhysX Legacy.
- RuntimePack Lite – The proposed collection of files allows you to avoid * Runtime Error * if not all, then most of these messages are suitable (recommended for installation) for the operating system from Windows XP to Windows 10 (x86 / x64).
- RuntimePack Full – Includes RuntimePack Lite and Microsoft Visual C ++ libraries 2005-2017.
- Games for Windows – LIVE is a free online game service for Windows, such as Xbox Live, which focuses on network gaming. This allows PC users to connect to all devices that support Windows Live, including Windows Mobile and Zune. When registering, users receive a unique Gamertag Gamertag, which is compatible with Xbox Live, and makes it possible to play online, monitor the status of friends, receive and send messages, and collect achievements. In addition, there is cross platform voice chat. In some games (for example, Shadowrun), PC players can play with Xbox 360 players. You need to run the game for Games for Windows – LIVE.
- Adobe Flash Player is a cross platform module which is an indispensable tool for playing interactive Flash multimedia content (FLV, SWF files) in various browsers and operating systems.
- Adobe Shockwave Player – Designed to enhance the capabilities of traditional web browsers in the area of information presentation and user interaction. Main applications: three-dimensional vector animation, interactive web applications, playing videos, games. Implemented as a plug-in to Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape browsers, Netscape compatible, etc.
- Microsoft Silverlight is a software platform that includes a module for browsers that allows you to run applications that contain animations, vector graphics and audio-video clips.
- Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable – allows game developers to avoid many of the technical difficulties that arise when writing code, and also provide a significant reduction in the cost of the final product. In addition, thanks to XNA, programmers can create completely new games with high-quality graphics. The XNA Toolkit was originally developed with the aim of making game development for Xbox consoles and Windows-based computers as easy as possible.
- Microsoft XML is a set of services that allows applications written in JScript, VBScript, and Microsoft development tools to build XML-based Windows applications.
- Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin – A plug-in for the Mozilla Firefox browser that allows you to integrate Windows Media Player into it. By installing this plugin, users will receive support for many web services that broadcast streaming audio / video data on the Internet. Microsoft Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin is compatible with Windows Media Player version 6.4 and higher, including the 11th version of this popular multimedia player.
- Unity Web Player – Unity Web Player gives you the opportunity to enjoy great content created on Unity, right in your browser; Automatically updated as needed.
- Vulkan Runtime is a cross platform API for 2D and 3D graphics, first introduced by Khronos Group at the 2015 GDC conference.
Vulkan API was originally known as “the new generation of OpenGL” or just “glNext”, but after the announcement, the company abandoned these names for the name of Vulkan. Like OpenGL, Vulkan allows you to display various real-time applications with 3D graphics, such as games or interactive books on all platforms, with high performance, and also provides higher performance and lower processor load, similar to Direct3D 12 and Mantle . Vulkan is based on AMD technology at Mantle.