TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.40 with size 898 Mb is a utility for backing up the disk file system. Backups can be deleted from any hard drive, including network drives. This program gets direct access to the FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI file systems (CD-R / RW or DVD + RW / + R / -R / -RW disk). You can burn backups to CDs or DVDs, create bootable discs for automatic recovery. This program also supports RAID interfaces.
- Total Reliability – allows you to check every byte that supports.
- Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the PHYLock ™ add-on, it creates the actual image from the Windows partition directly without requiring a reboot.
- Security – Your backup can be protected using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
- Changed Data Backup – The backup option allows you to back up only data that has changed since the last full backup was made.
- Simple interface, driven by Wizard – convenient for the first time, and every time.
- Maximum Compression – by default, compression is applied to images that you create.
- Maximum Speed - if backup speed is primary, you can skip compression fully.
- Optical Drive Support – You can burn directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
- Bootable Rescue Disk – every time you burn directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it will automatically become a bootable disk, recovery.
- Restore individual files or folders – using the free TBIView additions, you can view the contents of files, and restore individual files or folders arbitrarily.
- Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and supports the FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and XFS areas used. Sharing with other types of file systems can be fully supported. All standard partitions in MBR, EMBR, or GPT are supported.
- Windows Server – automatic support for Windows workstations and servers.
- Cost Effectiveness – Includes Images for DOS and Images for Linux, making it an affordable and unique disk imaging solution.
- Flexibility – restore partitions, regardless of the file system on the partition being restored. This allows you to restore NTFS partitions in Windows 98 or even DOS.
- Wide-Ranging Device Support – external drivers compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394. Image for DOS supports this driver directly, without requiring complicated driver installation. (Images for Windows simply use the drivers that are already available on Windows).
- Image for Windows – using Image for DOS or Image for Linux versions gives you the opportunity to restore your data, even if Windows doesn’t start.
- Network Support – Store a backup on any machine available for Windows.
- RAID support – lightweight onboard hardware based on RAID firmware.
- Command Line Support – Strong and complete command line support built in, allowing you to automate backup or recovery procedures.
- Image File Validation – allows you to verify the integrity of the disk file completely, or as part of the backup process at any time.
- Restore Partition Expansion – restoring a disk image, you can expand the recovered partition to occupy the free space to be transferred.
- Selectable Image File Size – If desired, you can specify the maximum size for the disk image file created. This allows you to create image files that are fully compatible on removable media.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.40 Full + Keygen
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)