TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.54 is a disk file system backup utility. Backups can be taken from any hard drive, including network drives. The program gains direct access to FAT, FAT32, NTFS, as well as USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI file systems (CD-R/RW or DVD+RW/+R/-R/-RW discs).
You can burn the backup to a CD or DVD, creating a bootable disc for automatic recovery. The program also supports RAID interfaces.
- Total Reliability – allows to check every byte it supports.
- Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the PHYLock™ add-on, creates images of actual Windows partitions directly without requiring a reboot.
- Security – Your backups can be protected using simple password protection, or full AES 256-bit encryption.
- Backup Changed Data – The backup option allows you to back up only data that has changed since the last full backup was made.
- Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – Convenient the first time, and every time.
- Maximum Compression – By default, compression is applied to the images you create.
- Maximum Speed - If reverse speed is paramount, you can skip compression completely.
- Optical Drive Support – You can burn directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
- Bootable Rescue Disc – Whenever you burn directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it will automatically become a bootable recovery disc.
- Recover individual files or folders — using the free TBIView add-on, you can view the contents of files, and recover individual files or folders arbitrarily.
- Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and XFS partitions in use. Sharing with other types of file systems is fully supported. All standard partitions are supported in MBR, EMBR or GPT
- Windows Server – automatic support for Windows workplaces and servers.
- Cost Effectiveness – Includes Images for DOS and Images for Linux, making it a uniquely affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
- Flexibility – restore partitions, regardless of the file system on the recovered partition. It gives you the option to recover NTFS partition in Windows 98 or even DOS.
- Wide Range of Device Support – Compatible with external USB 2 and IEEE 1394 drivers. Images for DOS support these drivers directly without requiring complex driver installation. (Images for Windows only use drivers already available in Windows).
- Image for Windows – using Image for DOS or Image for Linux versions gives you the option to get your data back even if Windows doesn’t start.
- Network Support – keep a backup for any machine available for Windows.
- RAID support – Easy handling of onboard hardware based on RAID firmware.
- Command Line Support—Powerful and comprehensive command line support is built-in, allowing you to automate backup or restore procedures.
- Image File Validation – allows you to fully verify the integrity of the disk files, or as part of the backup process at any time.
- Expansion of Recovered Partition – When recovering a disk image, you can expand the recovered partition to take up free space to be migrated.
- Selectable Image File Size – If desired, you can specify the maximum size for the created disc image file. This allows you to create image files that are fully compatible with removable media.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.54 Full + Keygen
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)