TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.57 is a disk file system backup utility. Backups can be taken from any hard drive, including network drives. The program gains direct access to FAT, FAT32, NTFS file systems, as well as USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI (CD-R/RW or DVD+RW/+R/-R/-RW discs). You can burn backups to CD or DVD, creating bootable discs for automatic recovery. The program also supports the RAID interface.
- Total Reliability – allows to check every byte it supports.
- Convenience – Runs directly from Windows and when used with the PHYLock™ add-on, creates a true image of the Windows partition directly without requiring a reboot.
- Security – Your backups can be protected using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
- Back Up Changed Data – The backup option allows you to back up only data that has changed since the last full backup was made.
- Simple, Wizard-Driven interface – Convenient the first time, and every time.
- Maximum Compression – By default, compression is applied to the still images you create.
- Maximum Speed – If reverse speed is important, you can skip compression completely.
- Optical Drive Support – You can burn directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
- Bootable Rescue Disc – Whenever you burn directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it will automatically become a bootable recovery disc.
- Recover files or folders individually — using the free TBIView add-on, you can view the contents of files, and restore arbitrary files or folders individually.
- Compatibility – Automatically recognizes and supports used FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and XFS partitions. Sharing with other types of file systems is fully supported. All standard partitions are supported in MBR, EMBR or GPT
- Windows Server – automatic support for Windows workplaces and servers.
- Cost Effectiveness – Includes Images for DOS and Images for Linux, making it an affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
- Flexibility – recover partitions, regardless of the file system on the partition being recovered. It gives you the option to recover NTFS partition in Windows 98 or even DOS.
- Multiple Device Support – Compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394 external drivers. Image for DOS supports these drivers directly without requiring complicated driver installation. (Images for Windows simply use the drivers that are already available under Windows).
- Image for Windows – using the Image for DOS or Image for Linux versions gives you the option to get your data back even if Windows cannot start.
- Network Support – keeps a backup for every machine available for Windows.
- RAID support – Easy handling of on-board hardware based on RAID firmware.
- Command Line Support—Powerful and comprehensive command line support is built in, allowing you to automate your backup or restore procedure.
- Image File Validation – allows you to fully verify disk file integrity, or as part of a backup process at any time.
- Recovered Partition Expansion – When recovering a disk image, you can expand the recovered partition to use the free space to be migrated.
- Selectable Image File Size – If desired, you can specify a maximum size for the created disc image file. This allows you to create image files that are fully compatible with removable media.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite 3.57 Full + Crack
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)