TeraCopy Pro 3.5 RC is a utility to improve the file copying process, according to the developer, it makes an order of magnitude faster by using additional buffers. In this case, the copying process can be paused and then continued. There is also a copy control function, if it is not possible to read the file, you can try again, the utility is integrated into the explorer. The main advantage of TeraCopy is that it copies data faster due to its multi-threaded algorithm. In addition, the program allows you to avoid problems due to transfer cancellations in the middle of the process, when half of the files are in one folder and the other half are in another. If the file cannot be copied, the program tries again a few times, after which it skips the problematic file, and does not interrupt the whole copying process, as Explorer did. TeraCopy provides a fairly detailed report showing the entire progress of the operation. If necessary, you can hide it, leaving a small window with two progress bars (one shows the general copy indicator, and the other – the current file copy indicator). Another advantage of TeraCopy is an interactive copy list – files that cannot be copied are marked with the appropriate icon, which allows users to quickly identify and correct errors.
- Allows you to check CRC and compare options before and after copy / transfer.
- The program copies several files at once using a special buffer.
- Easy to integrate into explorer, replacing standard copy dialog.
- Ability to pause and resume copying.
- Ability to pass files in the copy queue.
- Asynchronous copy and increase transfer speed between two hard drives.
- Full Unicode support.