TreeSize Professional 126.96.36.1991 is displays a directory tree on the hard drive along with their sizes, allowing you to print the results if necessary. Integrated into Windows Explorer by adding a new column. The program provides information about the number of files in the folder, the date of last access, the owner of the file and much more.
In addition, it displays data in the form of visual graphics (diagrams), has a built-in search system and exports/imports the results into an XML file. Also allows you to search for old, large, temporary and empty files. Supports command line mode – convenient for nightly scheduling and launches.
You can create scheduled scan jobs, configure them to scan along specific paths, and generate a series of reports according to a standard schedule. No matter how big your hard drive is, sooner or later it will become so cluttered that it looks too small. TreeSize Professional will help you determine where the free space is going.
The program can be launched from the context menu of a folder or disk, and it will show you how many of these objects and the directories they contain. The contents of each folder can be viewed in a window with an Explorer interface, where the number of files on the disk or individual folders and their sizes, date of last access to them, level of NTFS compression, etc.
the program displays folders in a tree-like format along with their sizes and, if necessary, allows you to print the results on a printer for further study. All you need to do is select the drive you want to check, after which the application will automatically check the folder structure.
After completing the operation, you have access to seven different disk views (charts, tables, extensions, users, file ages, 100 large files, and logs). TreeSize scans can be printed for further study, or exported to Excel, HTML, XML or ASCII file formats.
- Visually track hard drive usage and see the size of all folders and files
- Print reports to Excel, HTML, XML, text files, etc.
- Fully customizable file search to find and archive large, old, unused and temporary files
- Search across multiple disks and across servers
- Look for duplicate files, in addition, by checking the number of MD5 hashes
- File type and file owner statistics at the directory level
- Ability to save data to an XML file for later loading
- Support for Unicode names for files and folders
- Extensions for Windows Explorer
- View results while scanning
- Include and exclude certain files and folders during scanning
- Contents of the print directory
- Support for explorer context menus within program windows