TwistedBrush Pro Studio 25.04 is a program for artists that can be downloaded for free at diakov.net. Equipped with a wide range of drawing tools, from paints to crayons and pencils. The interface of TwistedBrush is not very similar to that of other editors, although it provides all the necessary capabilities: working with the clipboard, zooming and, of course, drawing.
In addition, there is only one drawing tool – brushes, but the quantity (more than 3000 pieces !!!) and the quality of presets for drawing, as well as a variety of customizable shapes and sizes and colors allow a person who is not very gifted with artistic talent to depict only within minutes that – perhaps more accurately and with better quality, of course – a professional working in a different editor would probably be drawing for over an hour.
The drawing system itself boils down to the manipulation of various brushes that allow both to draw specific drawing tools: pencils, artist brushes, etc., and to create certain effects, such as: smoke, fire, wind, fog, water, and even create some 3D objects. with futuristic shadows and fractals. You have the ability to mix oil paints, use a spray gun and draw sketches.
Almost anything can be described with this tool. You can also add effects to the image: the number is not so impressive – “only” a few dozen, which is also quite a lot, although in this respect TwistedBrush is certainly inferior to Photoshop and Ulead PhotoImpact. The difference is that the main goal of the last two programs is image processing, whereas in TwistedBrush the emphasis is on making it simple, even for beginners, but powerful in its capabilities. The program’s page-by-page interface is a bit unusual, but you’ll get used to it very quickly.
- Layers and transparencies: TwistedBrush fully supports layer transparency and with all standard layer blending modes, plus many unique blending modes.
- Improved mask support. A magic wand with various possibilities for creating masks, the ability to draw your own masks.
- Clone: With the cloning brush included in TwistedBrush Pro Studio, you can perform all standard operations to clone TouchUp photos or convert your photos into paintings or drawings.
- Onion peel allows you to see a different image below the current image when using a clone brush or just a guide for proportions and layout.
- Image formats. In addition to the special TwistedBrush file format, TBR, all leading standard image formats are supported including, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF, and EMF.
- Graphics tablet support: WTH supports graphics tablets with high sampling precision and pressure sensitivity.
- Powerful brush engine: probably the most powerful graphic brush editor. A single system with the flexibility and performance to simulate full natural media brushes, complex blending operations.
- Guide from more than 40 drawing drawing guides. From simple meshes and snaps to meshes to complex 3D perspectives.
- 64-bit images: full internal 64-bit color information for exceptional blending.
- Image processing: more than 150 filters for image processing, tools for working with your photos.
- Lua Scrpt filters: TwistedBrush extends the standard add-on method for programmers to create more filters to share with the TwistedBrush user base.
- Extensive Toolbox: Color Picker, Cleanup Brush, Select, Crop, Move, Line, Rectangle, Ellipse, Fill, Gradients, Rectangle Masks, Ellipse Mask, Wand Mask, Image Warp, Script Brush, Copy Tool, Paste Tool, Text, rotation brush, guide, and brush tool adjustment.
- Color palette: large selection of color palettes, including dynamic color palettes and blending palettes.