Uniblue SystemTweaker 2015 220.127.116.11 (4.84 Mb) is a set of tools to enhance Windows, allowing you to customize the operating system to your liking. Windows can be a difficult operating system to configure, because it includes a lot of standard configurations that are difficult to repair. Of fine-tuning the “Start” menu changes quickly and easily to the network behaviors SystemTweaker present more than 50 tweaks, all chosen for it will make your job a little more comfortable with Windows.
- Adjustments to display the icon “Start” menu: This setting allows to hide or display icons in the “Start” menu.
- Activate scrolling menu “Start: Windows can use multiple columns to display the icon “Start menu”. When the scroll menu “Start» Windows store
column, but adds the ability to scroll.
- Deny access to remote administration of a floppy disk / CD-ROM drive: If remote access is allowed, other users on the network can access
your data. For security reasons, access can be disabled.
- Some network adapters for load balancing: Uniform distribution of network load between several network adapters, if any.
- Enable print server notification messages: If this adjustment is enabled, any server notifications are automatically displayed in a pop-up message
- Broadcast information on the access network to the new shared printer: If this adjustment is not active, the shared printer will not be available to other computers on the network.
- Hide the password for access to the source file: If this adjustment is enabled, the password for access to the resource is shown as asterisks.
- Lock printer sharing (XP): This key allows you to restrict the use of printer connected to a PC via a network.
- Disable file sharing (XP): If this adjustment is not active, then closes the access shared files from other computers on the network.
- Hide my computer from the network browser list: Hides your PC from other users on your network.
- Allows remote access to the registry for all types of users: If this adjustment is enabled, access to your list is open to all users.
- Show network error statistics: The network connection status menu tabs added with additional statistics.
- Enable DVD features Media Windows Media player (XP): Enables Windows Media Player to open and play DVDs.
- Automatic beginning of the CD-ROM included with the data / audio CD: If this adjustment is enabled, you will be automatically inserted CD launch
- Enable faster access to AVI media files with extensions: Speeding up access through a folder with the extension AVI movies by blocking unwanted data downloads.
Windows system startup and shutdown:
- Enable password caching Windows: If this adjustment is not enabled, users must enter your Windows password every time you try to access
- Allow download desktop during the login script: If this adjustment is enabled, the Windows desktop is loaded even before completing
- Clearing the paging file on every Windows shutdown: If this adjustment is enabled, it is used for virtual memory file is deleted at shutdown.
- Pressing the default context menu in Windows Explorer Windows: By default, the shortcut menu appears when you right-click on the desktop or in a window
- Windows Explorer. When this adjustment menu, the call is not executed.
- Add an option “Open with” in the Windows menu: The “Open With” allows you to choose a program to open certain files.
- Pressing the context menu, right mouse button to the Windows taskbar: Hide the menu that appears when you right-click on the taskbar.
- Add an option “Open command prompt” in the Windows menu: This adjustment adds a context menu option “Open command prompt” for directory
where you press the right mouse button to call up the menu.
- Automatic restart Windows when a blue screen error: Automatic restart Windows upon detecting critical system errors.
- Suppress PC speaker beep when system errors: If an error is detected PC speaker issued a warning sound.
- This setting allows you to turn off the sound.
- Display more details in the Windows Device Manager: Device Manager displays additional information in the “Details” tab of the “Properties”.
- Launching Windows Desktop as a separate process (XP): Windows normally launches a single process for the Windows desktop, Taskbar and all other explorer tasks. It means, in case of failure of the process of all the other problems will also be closed. If you run a Windows desktop in a separate process, it will improve stability.
- Save the performance of the program in a print job: This adjustment ensures that, for what will be the print jobs do not slow down the work program, taking too large share of system resources.
- Automatically focus windows when you move the mouse pointer over them: When using slim operating system will activate when you move the window mouse pointer over it.
- Show the instructions for the “Close”, “Open” and “Close”: By default, when you move the mouse pointer on the button “Close”, “Open” or “Close” in the upper right corner of the prompt window appears with information about key appointments , This adjustment mechanism allows you to turn off the display of these tips.
- Use connected web files and folders: the document is stored on the hard disk HTML often contain large amounts of HTML files associated with the main document. This adjustment connects the main HTML file with all associated files so that when you move the primary document to another location all associated files are copied to it.
- Use Explorer when you open “My Computer”: When you open “My Computer” in Windows Explorer, you get convenient navigation bar. If this
adjustment is enabled, the window “My Computer” are always equipped with a navigation bar.