Universal Document Converter 6.6.1607.26210 size 23.77 Mb is the most complete solution for converting documents of any type into Adobe PDF files or image files. essentially a virtual printing technology. Therefore, export the selected document format Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel tables, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and Autodesk AutoCAD drawings is as easy as printing on a desktop printer.
- Export into 8 formats. Documents of any type can be exported into Adobe PDF or graphical files in 7 popular formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF or BMP.
- Work with multipage documents. Several documents of various types can be united into one multipage file.
- Versatility. virtual printing technology makes it possible to convert the selected format documents of any type, including multipage reports, technical drawings and commercial posters.
- Practicality. direct export of a document into a graphical file (instead of printing and scanning a paper copy) economizes discarded materials and staff time.
- Easy to use. For exporting documents of any type into Adobe PDF format file or image file to print them using the printer labeled Universal Document Converter.
- Advanced algorithms quantization. advanced algorithms for image quantization makes it possible to get the highest quality copies even when converting to black and white format.
- high resolution. The ability to export documents with a resolution up to 2400 dpi allows you to save all elements of design of advertising materials and the minutest details of drawings and electronic diagrams.
- Automatic margin cropping. The function of automatic cropping of empty margins makes it unnecessary to edit graphical copies of tables and diagrams before placing them in presentations or text documents.
- Economy of system resources. Low consumption of system resources enables you to export documents of almost any size, including containing hundreds of pages.
- Flexibility in configuration. The flexibility in configuring the program makes it possible to choose the optimal ratio between the quality of documents copies and the size of the output file. For example, for publication on the website need small files. On the other hand, for preparing documents to be sent to the printing requires high resolution and compressed without quality loss.
- Quick Setup. A profile library (collection of settings with optimal conversions for standard conversion tasks) makes it possible to configure Universal Document Converter with two clicks of the mouse.
- Far be used. Compatibility with Microsoft Windows Terminal Services and Citrix makes it possible to use Universal Document Converter from remote computers.
- Scalability. The ability to install the program Universal Document Converter on a separate computer and use it with a job as a network printer can significantly increase the speed of document conversion.
- COM-interface. Availability of COM-interface simplifies interaction with the document management system of Universal Document Converter.