Voodooshield Pro 7.01 is a proactive whitelist protection that uses VoodooAi antivirus technology with VirusTotal online, local sandbox and cloud (Cuckoo) to scan for unknown files. It is very important to understand how the product works to handle it properly. First of all, please note that VoodooShield is not intended to replace stationary anti-virus protection, but only a useful addition that can significantly increase the level of security. VoodooShield prevents the launch of programs that are not added to the exclusion list, unlike other solutions that block the launch of applications that are added to the blacklist.
- Disable Protection – VoodooShield will be OFF. This mode is similar to training mode with one exception – new objects will not be added to the whitelist. So, this mode is used when installing new programs, when you don’t want the installer to be added automatically to the exclusion list. In Disable Protection mode, the computer is left unprotected.
- Training – VoodooShield will be OFF. Learning mode is usually used after installing VoodooShield and launching a new program. VoodooShield protection will be disabled, and newly launched objects will be added to the whitelist, which means they will not be blocked when the security mechanism is activated. In Training mode, the computer is left unprotected.
- AutoPilot / Antivirus Mode – VoodooShield will be in a SCAN (Active Scan) state. Autopilot mode activates automatic protection, which allows clean file launches according to a cloud-based scanning service that uses 57 antivirus engines. If an unknown process causes one or more anti-virus engine triggers, then VoodooShield blocks its execution and prompts the user to choose further action – allow execution or block. Autopilot mode is a great choice for users who want to get all the benefits of the whitelist method, but at the same time don’t want to handle multiple requests. This mode is actively used by gamers and testers.
- Smart / Default – VoodooShield will switch between ON and OFF. Smart mode allows you to automatically enable or disable VoodooShield protection depending on potentially harmful activities, such as launching a browser like Internet Explorer or Firefox, using Microsoft Outlook email, etc. So, when the Internet application is launched, VoodooShield automatically turns on and locks the computer. Previously whitelisted apps were allowed to run, but other executable files were blocked.
- Likewise, if the browser and other web applications are not running, VoodooShield automatically disables protection and can be automatically whitelisted when the computer is safe. This automatic redirection of protective activity technology can significantly reduce the number of user requests that need to be responded to.
- Always ON – VoodooShield will be ON. Always ON mode is usually used after a few days or weeks have passed since product installation, when the whitelist can be considered complete and formed. However, many users prefer to use AutoPilot and Smart regularly.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Voodooshield Pro 7.01 Full + Crack
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)