VueScan Pro 9.7.06 with size 22.70 Mb is a document scanning program that supports work with almost all scanners, as well as multifunctional devices. In the settings, you can adjust the dpi scan resolution, file format, color image or gray tones. Can work with internal color depth. VueScan supports automatic and manual adjustment of most parameters and batch scanning. More than 500 scanner models are supported with certain advantages over slide scanners – Nikon, Minolta, Polaroid, Microtek, Epson. There is automatic removal of image defects due to infrared scanning and multi-pass scanning with averaging of subsequent results – to suppress the intrinsic sound of the scanner. There are filters to suppress grain, a mask that is not removed and removes the parasitic hue from the original. There are tools to adjust the dynamic range and gradation characteristics manually (independently on channels R, G, B).
- Support for working with more than 1200 scanner models
- Versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- Increase productivity and quality of your scan.
- This program has been downloaded more than 5,000,000 times
- Creating RAW scanned files
- ICC profile and color space
- IT8 color calibration
- Powerful scanning algorithm
- Improved automatic USB recognition and network scanner
- Fixed an issue with some Canon MP series scanners
- Support for more than 3,000 scanner models
- Making documents after scanning (PDF, TXT, JPG)
- Setup Wizard
- Intuitive interface.