Windows Vault Password Decryptor 5.0 size 8.35 Mb is a tool to quickly restore all passwords are stored as Windows Credential Manager. Credential Manager (or Windows Vault) enables applications to securely store a user name and password used to login to websites or other computers on the network. Therefore, Windows can automatically log on to websites or other computers.
You can view the stored credentials (except for password), see Credential Manager from the Control Panel. But Windows Vault Password Decryptor helps you automatically decrypt and display all stored in the Credential Manager / Windows Vault user name and password.
It can restore the following types of passwords:
- Internet Explorer / Edge.
- Remote Desktop.
- Network Authentication.
- Outlook Exchange Server.
- Windows Live Messenger.
- Net Passport.
- GMail Notifier.
- IE HTTP Authentication.
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored passwords from Credential Manager.
- Recover passwords stored in IE / Edge, remote desktop, network, Outlook, Live Messenger, etc.
- Command line.
- Simple and easy to use graphical interface.
- Sort displayed password.
- Save all returned in HTML, XML or text file.