WinZip Pro 25.0 Build 14273 is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that lets you quickly compress or restore files to their original state to save disk space and dramatically reduce email transmission times. WinZip Pro allows you to compress, organize, instantly view, protect and transfer files using all modern communication tools. The updated archiver will allow you to evaluate the performance of a powerful 64-bit processor, as well as write zip archives created to modern Blu-ray optical media. One of the main improvements in the WinZip version is that there is no limit to the size of files sent via email. Now users will be able to send archives up to 2 GB over the Internet. Even having proper restrictions set by the postal service provider will not be a major deterrent. Archiver is tightly integrated with the ZipSend service, which lets you organize large file storage online and provides recipients with direct download links. Users don’t need to interrupt their work and launch a separate application to send compressed files.
- Create, add, extract from ZIP archives.
- Customizable integration into the Microsoft Windows shell.
- Supports 128- and 256-bit AES encryption keys. This replaces the less secure PKZIP 2.0 encryption method used in the previous version. Version 9 also provides support for 64-bit encryption in PKZIP.
- Support for the bzip2 and PPMd compression algorithms as well as a special algorithm for audio files (based on WavPack), which allows you to reduce archives due to the potential for increased compression and extraction times (especially when using PPMd).
- Decompress .bz2 and .rar files
- Built-in support for LHA archives (.lha and .lzh)
- Direct burning of ZIP files to CD / DVD
- Backup automation
- FTP protocol support
- Send ZIP archives via email
- Unicode support