WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.0 is a web page creation program that automatically generates HTML code when you just place an object, eg. knowledge of HTML is not required of you at all. Just drag and drop the required object anywhere on the page. After that, all that’s left is to upload the generated files to the server using the built-in Publish tool.
It has almost all the capabilities of MS Frontpage, but contains more tools for working with objects (images, text, tables, etc.). It has almost all the capabilities of MS Frontpage, but contains more tools for working with objects (images, text, tables, etc.). Thanks to the WYSIWYG Web Builder, web pages on the Internet will look exactly like on a PC screen, regardless of the browser used.
The program is very easy to use: there is a proposed work area for adding various elements of the site, the task of the user is to select the necessary elements and place them on the page. Fully automatic code generation. At any stage of the project, you can quickly see how the page will look in the default browser by pressing the “F5” key. For convenience, you can add to the list of browsers where preview should take place, all web browsers installed on the system.
- No need to know HTML
- Drag and drop objects anywhere on the HTML page, anywhere
- Customizable menus, toolbars, tabs, etc.
- Support for creating form fields
- Form wizard in four steps. Choose from a dozen forms that work best for you
- Rich text support: size, font, color, link, etc.
- Support for ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio, and other plugins
- Built-in editor for creating photo galleries, with many functions
- Built-in editor for creating advertising banners
- Creation of image maps (Map images)
- Customize and edit scroll bars for your web pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Create navigation bars, navigation tabs, slide menus, etc.
- Support for ready-made templates. More than 100 ready-to-use templates available!
- Insert special. character
- Support for creating slideshows
- Import existing HTML pages
- Built-in support for creating pop-up windows (Popup-windows)
- Create a dropdown navigation menu
- Find and replace text objects
- Graphics tools: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, color rendition, etc.
- Graphic effects: black and white, negative, sepia, blur, sharpness, noise, etc.
- Drawing tools
- Create an RSS feed
- Sitemap generator for Google
- And many others …