Zoner Photo Studio X 19.2103.2.315 is a program that is a comprehensive set of tools that can be useful for digital camera owners to save and edit footage. This program can help you download images to your computer, enlarge photos, and easily remove blemishes that you’ve never seen before. It helps you organize even large digital archives, and offers many ways to print your photos and share them on the web.
When using a suitable camera, the user can later find the shooting spot on the virtual map – the company claims that this is a unique feature of the product. Guide users through all stages of the digital photography management and processing process: receiving, editing, archiving and publishing. This universal all-in-one solution provides users with great comfort while working without having to constantly switch from one program to another.
The professional version is intended for all advanced digital camera and scanner users who want to process their photos easily, quickly and efficiently. This program contains an extensive set of tools for complex digital photo processing on a computer. Its quality will be appreciated by any experienced digital camera user.
You can achieve amazing effects:
- When creating a panorama
- When creating 3D images
- When converting to grayscale and other manipulations with colors
- When correcting flash
- When creating antique paintings and photos
- Add waves and grains
- Frame photos with muted frames, lines, shadows, etc.
- Supports all types of digital cameras (USB Mass Storage and Canon)
- Scan via TWAIN interface, download images from the site
- Advanced screen capture and data transfer from clipboard
- Converts (” calls up “) Canon RAW (CRW) format
Everything to enhance photos and remove graphic defects:
- Edit exposure with levels and curves
- “Editing color, sharpness, clarification of shadows
- Red eye removal
- Reduction of noise and color defects
- Correction of barrel shape and perspective
- Align horizons and convergent lines
- Retouching tools: clone stamp, iron, brush and fill, twist and cut
- Batch operations with photos